Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two Weeks to Go...

I can't wait until Shae's surgery is over, and we can start counting down to our vacation instead of a medical procedure. Right now, we're kind of in limbo. I hate waiting, but I wish I could skip over the actual day of the surgery and just *poof* to a few days afterwards. I am excited and dreading it all at the same time. I wish, wish, wish that I could do this for her. I feel deep in my gut that it's the right way to go, and still hate it. I am grateful that she is young enough that she has no anxiety whatsoever about going into this procedure. I am more than willing to be anxious enough for the whole family as long as she doesn't feel any worry or stress. I don't want her to be in any pain. I am praying like mad that this whole thing goes smoothly and with as little trauma to Shae as possible. For now, it's business as usual, but it feels like I am just marking time. Nothing really matters to me until May 4th is over and behind us and Shae is OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment